Helping You Transition Gracefully Into The Next Chapter In Your Life
Calm Your Racing Thoughts, Find Inner Peace and Gain Balance
Therapy in New York and New Jersey
Do any of these sound like you ?
Tired of feeling stagnant and stuck in a repetitive cycle of negativity and stress?
- You are usually “well put together” so people don’t notice your silent struggle.
- You feel like shutting the world out in hopes to quiet down the noise in your head so you can think clearly and you just need a break.
- You have all these thoughts running through your head and don’t know how to find your footing.
- You are consumed with worry and feeling lost, exhausted, drained
- You are overwhelmed but are not quite sure what to do or where to go to make a change.
- You know you have to do this now and are ready to begin feeling better about yourself.
Meet Mileidy Paula, LCSW
Hi, I’m Mileidy. I help people navigate life transitions, struggles with anxiety, self-esteem & improve communication skills. I hold space to process the ebbs and flows of life using culturally sensitive practices with an emphasis on wellness.
Helping to navigate life’s transitions with confidence and grace. I provide a safe and supportive environment for exploration, helping my clients to rediscover their self-esteem and find balance amidst the pressures of cultural expectations. Together, we work to build a strong foundation of self-love and self-worth, so that you can thrive in all areas of life.
Just Because It’s Heavy Doesn’t Mean You Have To Carry It Alone.
Life Transitions Therapy
Change is hard but you don't have to do it alone. Let me help you sort your life’s tasks and prioritize your needs and help you regain balance and stability by teaching you skills to help enhance productivity and decrease stress levels.
Anxiety & Stress Management
So your ruminating thoughts are keeping you awake at night, and you are spending more time in your head than enjoying your day-to-day life? I can help identify and teach you strategies to help “quiet down the noise” in your head.
Culturally Sensitive Therapy
Holding space for those working on integrating traditional views and expectations using a culturally sensitive approach. Offering empowerment and strategies to help increase confidence and self-esteem.
Make A Commitment To Yourself
1. We will start by identifying your priorities and setting goals for our time together. We will set a schedule that works for you and supports your journey.
2. Follow your tailored treatment plan and complete homework assignments. Allow me to hold space and provide guidance as your journey unfolds. Lasting change takes time and consistency to ensure success.
3. Gain perspective, heal, grow, and finally step into your power with the confidence and tools you need to handle all of life’s challenges.
Ready to gain perspective and unlock your true potential?
Together, we’ll get started on your journey to wellness and a brighter outlook, one session at a time.